Fountain of Life ministries seeks to aid the Church and society by building up individuals and families to realize and use their God--given abilities. It will accomplish this by addressing the whole person, physically, psychologically, and spiritually through:
- Psychotherapy to heal the psyche.
- Psychological assessment to determine individuals strengths and weaknesses.
- Guidance on incorporating their psychological needs into their spiritual direction.
- Educational and inspirational talks designed to help people integrate the truth about themselves and creation into their lives in a practical way.
Top of Page
- 2001 -- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Virginia -- (Active)
- 2000 -- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology -- (Active)
- 1999 -- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, California -- (inactive since 2002)
- 1997 -- Doctor of Philosophy Degree, Clinical Psychology (Ph.D.) -- Graduate School of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary; Pasadena, CA
- 1995 -- Master of Arts Degree, Theology -- Graduate School of Theology, Fuller Theological Seminary; Pasadena, CA
- 1993 -- Master of Arts Degree, Psychology -- Graduate School of Psychology, Fuller Theological Seminary; Pasadena, CA
- 1990 -- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Psychology -- California State University; Los Angeles, CA
- 1999 to present -- Private Practice Providing:
--- Individual adult, marital, and adolescent psychotherapy.
--- Psychological assessments for career and vocational discernment, pre--marital assessment, diagnostic clarification, and treatment recommendations.
--- Presentations, retreats, workshops, conferences, and seminars integrating psychology and theology.
- 1998 to 2004 -- Graduate School Professor
--- Teaching master and doctoral level courses to graduate psychology students.
- 1997 to 2000 -- Staff Psychologist at a State Hospital
--- Providing individual adult psychotherapy.
--- Providing psychological assessments for diagnostic clarification, and treatment recommendations.
Top of Page
- Klewicki, L. (2012). Everyday Holiness: A Lenten Morning of Recollection for
Women - Talk given at St. Louis Catholic Church in Alexandria, VA.
- Klewicki, L. (2011). "A Marriage Enrichment Evening" at the Center for Family Development in Bethesda, MD.
- Klewicki, L. (2010). Parenting in a Facebook, Twitter World - Talk given at Jesus, the Divine Word Parish in Huntingtown, MD.
- Klewicki, L. (2009). "Spirit Of Love - A Marriage Enrichment Day" -
Presentation at Blessed Sacrament Parish, Alexandria, VA.
- Klewicki, L. (2008). -- "From Darkness to Light: Recognizing, Treating, and Overcoming Depression. -- Faith & Family Magazine, October 2008)
- Klewicki, L. (2008). "Turning Toward God: Learning to Forgive" -- Saint Timothy's Parish, Chantilly, VA.
- Klewicki, L. (2007). -- "True Grit: The Feminine Genius Realized." -- California Catholic Women's Forum, San Jose, CA.
- Klewicki, L. (2006). -- "Preparing Your Child to Love" -- 3 Part Series - Presentation at Saint Veronica's Parish, Chantilly, VA.
- Klewicki, L. (2005). -- "Psychological Disorders and Symptoms: What to Look for in Parishioners. -- A 5 hour workshop for clergy given at Seton Hall University, New Jersey.
- Klewicki, L. (2005). -- "Psychological Obstacles to Evangelization and Conversion." Presentation for Theology on Tap, Arlington Diocese, Virginia.
- Klewicki, L. & Moncher, F. (2004) -- "Serving the Church Through Pre-Seminary Vocational Assessments." -- Presentation at the Annual Convention of the Christian Association for Psychological Studies -- East, Pennsylvania.
- Klewicki, L. (2004 & 2005). -- "Preparing Your Child to Love". -- Presentations to parents as part of a Safe Environment Program at various parishes in the Arlington Diocese, Virginia.
- Klewicki, L. (2004). -- "Original Unity and Christian Relationship". -- Workshop for Diocesan Youth Ministers and Directors of Religious Education. Arlington Diocese, Virginia.
- Klewicki, L. (2004). -- "Psychological Basic Training for Priests." -- A 10 hour workshop for clergy given at Seton Hall University, New Jersey.
- Klewicki, L. (2004). -- "Finding Love: Beyond Your Expectations". -- Theology on Tap presentation. Washington, D.C.
- Klewicki, L. (2003). -- "Catholic View of the Feminine Genius." -- Invited lecture as part of a psychology integration conference. Naples, Italy.
- Klewicki, L. (2001). -- "Catholic View of the Feminine Genius" as part of the "Integrating Psychology with the Catholic View of the Human Person" -- symposium given by Moncher, Nordling, & Klewicki. Presented at the Annual Convention of the Christian Association for Psychological Studies. Richmond, Virginia.
- Klewicki, L. (2001). ---- "The Concept of the Feminine Genius According to the Holy Father. " Invited lecture as part of a psychology integration conference at the University of Anahuac, Mexico City, Mexico.
- Bjorck, J.P. & Klewicki, L. (1997). ---- The Effects of Stressor Type on Projected Coping.
Journal of Traumatic Stress, Vol. 10, 481--497.